Interest income from FFELP loans at Navient Corporation from 2010 to 2018 (in million U.S. Bucks)
|Interest earnings in million U.S. Bucks|
FFELP is an abbreviation of Federal Family Education Loan Program.
University enrollment in public places and institutions that are private the U.S. 1965-2028
Percentage of American parents saving for university training of these kids 2018
Attitudes to college – students’ viewpoints on advanced schooling when you look at the U.S., 2010-2017
University re re payment – exactly just exactly how typical U.S. Families buy university, by share 2019
Join in moments and access features that are exclusive.
Click on the concern mark for more information
$59 per month*
This particular aspect is bound to your business solutions. Please call us to get going with complete use of dossiers, forecasts, studies and worldwide information.
You simply get access to statistics that are basic.
- Access immediately to 1m data
- Down load in XLS, PDF & PNG format
- Detailed sources
Business solution including all features.
- University enrollment in public areas and private organizations in the U.S. 1965-2028
- University re re payment – normal quantity in the usa, by earnings degree, 2007-2019
- Tuition and fees at general general general public colleges that are two-year by region U.S. 2019/20
- Circulation of education loan financial obligation within the U.S. 2018
- Total assets of Sallie Mae 2010-2018
- Interest earnings from cash and equivalents at Sallie Mae 2013-2018
- Non-interest costs of Sallie Mae 2013-2018
- Web interest earnings of Sallie Mae 2010-2018
- Return on typical shareholder equity at Sallie Mae 2010-2018
- Working expenses of Sallie Mae 2013-2017
- Worth of net figuratively speaking at Sallie Mae 2010-2018
- Total borrowings of Navient Corporation 2008-2018
- Interest income from loans at Sallie Mae 2013-2018
- Interest income from FFELP loans at Navient Corporation 2010-2018
- University re re payment – exactly exactly how typical U.S. Continue reading “Interest income from FFELP loans at Navient Corporation 2010-2018”